Entry Kekal

Ku takkan bisa menjadi lebih dari apa yang terdaya
Namun ku tetap berjanji akan masih mcuba untuk memujuk hatimu mencintai aku
Kerna semua yang ada hanyalah untukmu

:: saya ::

My photo
i just wanna be me; Aimi

Monday, November 17, 2014

Near to the end

Pejam celik pejam celik its near to the end of 2014. Azam tahun ni? Well, masih belum tercapai. Masih samar antara realiti dan fantasi. Yang pasti, yakin dengan perancangan yang telah ditetapkan dan teruskan berusaha ke arah itu. Insyallah dikuatkan hati untuk menerima segalanya dengan redha tanpa rasa meminta-meminta yang lebih dari yang sepatutnya.

Tahun 2014 dimulakan dengan nice thing to remember even ade je yang pahitnya dan insyallah di akhiri dengan memori indah juga hendaknya. Its start with you. Yes you my dear, you. You bring back my smile, passion, the feeling of being love and loved. Like seriously i am in love with you. Eventho this relationship were not workout, but I appreciate our moment, I enjoy every second with you. Its enough for me for this time. Thanks a lot for that.

Near to the end, dapat juga travel with my lovely girl Aqmar. Sweet escape katenya. Even tak jauh berjalannye, tapi both of us having so much fun, making friend and build memory to remember someday. Hehe. I love you to the moon and back dear. Take care. Be a good wife. Be tough. Future as a wife is really tough you know. :D





A week after, gi jenjalan dengan officemate pulak. Where to? Hatyai and Bangkok. Really feel to repeat vaccay to Bangkok and Hatyai some other day. Insyallah.










Apa pun, sangat bersyukur kehadrat Illahi diberi kesempatan menikmati keindahan dan kekuasaan ciptaan-Mu. Thanks all for this really fun journey and thanks for sharing this memorable time. 

No comments: